MULTAN news@dryabadi

Selena Gomez wants to be bad ass

 


Selena Gomez wants to become more 'bad ass'.
The 21-year-old singer-and-actress - who found fame on kids shows such as 'Barney Friends' and 'Wizards of Waverly Place' - is keen to surprise people with her forthcoming film roles and as a result she is planning to dye her hair black and portray no-nonsense characters.
She said: 'I have to do things that people don't expect me to do. I have to surprise people instead of being a part of the next teen comedy because I have done that.
'I want to dye my hair black and be a bad ass. I think it's fun, I think it's good for me.'
As well as harbouring ambitions to appear in more serious acting roles, the brunette beauty - who has been in an on/off relationship with Justin Bieber - has been gathering tips on how to become a director from her 'Getaway' co-star Ethan Hawke.
She added to HollywoodLife.com: 'I have to be much better at what I do before I can direct other people. I would love that, and Ethan Hawke has given me some great advice about that, so I would, but it would have to be when I perfect a little more of the art that I do.
'Then maybe I would be a little more daring! But I am still learning.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © MULTAN news@dryabadi Urang-kurai